From years of ice rink knowledge combined with the latest in advanced refrigeration technologies, Everything Ice has launched our new chiller system built exclusively for the new Green world movement. Green means low cost of operations and low impact on the environment.
The GreenMachine chiller will keep your costs down and your carbon footprint small.
Energy Efficiency: How It’s Measured
Energy efficiency can be defined by the refrigeration system’s ability to produce cooling effect (in tons) in relation to the electricity consumed (in kilowatts). Regardless of the application, the design goal for chillers and refrigerators is to produce the maximum amount of tons per KW from the system. The KW/ton ratio produced by the GreenMachine is unbeatable by any other refrigerator system.
High-Performance Refrigeration, Air-Cooled Condensers or Water-Cooled Condensers
Selection of an air-cooled system versus a water-cooled condenser system depends on many factors such as location and seasonal length of operation. Your Everything Ice design consultant will help you with the selection process for refrigerators and chillers.
Air-cooled condensers feature very large coil areas for peak energy performance with multiple fans for reduced HP fan operation during low chilling loads or extremely cold outside weather.
Water-cooled condensers are sized for the lowest condensing temperature possible and feature dual speed, power-saving fan motors for reduced fan horsepower during normal ice-load conditions. The power-saving fan arrangement permits a 3 HP fan to do the same work as a 10 HP fan from other suppliers.
Some of the Engineering Benefits of our GreenMachine Chiller:
- Simple, easy-to-operate design, serviceable by most chiller technicians.
- Operates using up to 50% less energy than other ice refrigerator systems.
- Multiple compressor arrangement provides added energy performance for chillers and 100% stand-by capacity design.
- Dual independent refrigerant circuits – like having two complete systems in one. Pump Variable Flow energy-savings system reduces circulation Pump HP.
- Floating head pressure design permits compressors to operate up to 55% more efficiently than other refrigerator compressors.
- Heavy-duty industrial design available with reciprocating or screw-type compressors. High-efficiency heat exchangers with added heat transfer surface area and low working pressure drops, for maximum refrigerant performance.
- Optional microprocessor with owner remote control and monitoring. Everything Ice remote service available, too.
- Comes fully pre-manufactured in a compact, efficient and easy-to-service skid design. All motor control centers are designed for easy serviceability with industrial contractors, control switches, indicator lights, and circuit breaker protection. No troublesome fuses are used in our Chiller or Pump unit.
- Manufactured for all voltages and rink floor fluids.